The field sales representative will visit the prospects and the customer in order to develop our trading activity and direct sales from our factories.
- Achieve sales objectives according to the sales action plan:
Prospect targeted customers
Promote Nexans awareness and image
- Report to marketing on customer visits, market, competition and innovation:
Maintain customer files up to date including products and services
Support the product expertise
- Prepare the right offer so as to address customer needs:
Customize the offer in partnership with the Product Manager
Prepare the offer presentation with communication tools
Define KPI for each customer
- Present, adjust, and validate the offer
- Formalize and negotiate on a daily basis to get the order to contract:
From existing frames of contract including distributors and agent contracts
In respect of the pricing policy and methods
In respect of local legislations and rules
- Anticipate future strategic contracts by developing pre sale activities and relationship with decision makers
- Manage the interface with plants to organize and schedule after-sales activities
- Manage the interface with sales front office to support their activities
3 years experience in sales and marketing development with customer portfolio in energy and infrastructure.
Portuguese and English speaking.
Knowledge of electricity sectors in Angola (Infrastructure, Building and Industry).
- Proven business management and operational experience and skills.
- Business process oriented; able to think strategically about business needs and opportunities, while taking a customer/partner-centric approach.
- Sales technical and sales behaviour skills
- Negotiation and contracting skills
- Reporting and alert skills (use of CRM and windows pack office)
- Global team player
- Customer relationship and follow up
- Customer business development – visiting prospect and customer on a daily basis
- Coordination skill in order to manage the relationship with Nexans factories