Responsible for providing HR services to business or function within their location and will balance the relationship between embedded HR demand managers and service delivery needs. Ensure smooth deployment of Global policies & processes and service delivery of operational HR. Ensures consolidation of HR data and performance metrics for measuring effectiveness of HR initiatives and function in driving organizational performance
1. Works with local HR to ensure following processes compliantly implemented, including but not limited to:
Employee data (consistent)
Vacation process (control of carry-over)
Recruitment (rigour in competencies assessed, hiring contract used)
Compensation (all increases to follow process)
Payroll Process, with internal controls
Onboarding process - incl. proper induction
Leavers process – incl. conform separation calculations, exit interview and delimiting in payroll and benefit systems, leave reason in HRIS, checklist of company property to be returned
Effectively Liaises with other HR teams to minimise of duplication of efforts and maximise alignment and mutual support.
2. Ensure payroll and reporting data complete and accurate, reconciled with the HRIS in terms of headcount and total fixed and variable cash, and that the payroll process is adequately controlled and compliant with legislative requirements.
3. Provides strategic business partner (part of local leadership team), and field employee/labour relations support to local businesses in region and drives people initiatives and programs, working with the management teams to excel in the successful execution of people strategy.
4. Interprets and communicates business needs, and identifies or assists in crafting appropriate solutions to meet needs, within framework of global HR initiatives.
5. Consolidation of regional HR data and performance metrics for measuring effectiveness of HR initiatives and function in driving organizational performance and containing costs.
Min 10 years' of human resources management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
Knowledge of Human Resources related programs, processes, tools, policies and guidelines and their application to complex organizational issues.
Knowledge of organizational concepts, including: team management, organizational design, resource utilization and workforce planning.
Proven experience in dealing with HR matters related to acquisitions and its derived components for the HR function (e.g. experience in due diligence, restructuring, among others).
High energy and a 'can do' attitude, creating a positive culture in the company.
Leadership skills in order to drive strategic people initiatives and programs through the organization and mobilize the management team to excel in the successful execution of people strategies.
Leadership and teamwork.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong analytical capabilities.
Open, honest and direct communicator.
Customer focus, both internal and external, enhancing Energy's reputation as a preferred employer in the market and good corporate citizen.
Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relation's issues.
Competence in dealing with trade unions.