IT Manager (IT Security)
Large multinational client, with offices in Tunis, are currently looking to recruit an experienced "Information Technology Officer", to manage a team of 3 and liaise extensively with counterparts in the UK and USA.
Responsible for all aspects of Information Security (including IT related physical access, technical hardware software and networks and security related processes procedures and policies), including:
• Developed, implemented, and execute effective international security programs to support the implementation of appropriate IT controls to ensure that information , systems and services are adequately protected
• Manage the security team based in Tunis (3 people) Required skills and experience:
• Highly knowledgeable in IT risk and security controls, capable of developing solutions that meet business needs and risk requirements even in complex situations while maintaining the appropriate balance of cost verses business benefit
• Effective team building and management skills with outstanding ability to lead, train, and supervise cross-functional teams
• Excellent communication skills in both French and English